Managing your organization’s Google Workspace environment is no easy feat. With an ever-growing number of users, extensive security requirements, and the need to ensure smooth collaboration and productivity across distributed teams, administrators often encounter numerous hurdles in their daily roles.
That’s why we created gPanel®, Promevo’s proprietary Workspace management and reporting solution. For years, gPanel has given businesses, educational institutions, and more the tools they need to manage their users effectively while safeguarding their most sensitive data.
Today, in Promevo’s ongoing effort to provide solutions that meet our clients’ evolving needs, we’re unveiling the latest addition to the gPanel platform: gPanel Enterprise.
This brand new product tier gives Workspace administrators even more ways to achieve visibility and complete control over their users’ data and settings as well as streamline workflows and enhance productivity.
What Is gPanel® Enterprise?
gPanel Enterprise is the most advanced edition of Promevo’s proprietary software designed to empower businesses with unparalleled Workspace management and reporting capabilities. Packed with an array of powerful features, this new tier is set to revolutionize the way businesses harness the full potential of Google Workspace.
Some key features of gPanel Enterprise include:
- gPanel® API: gPanel Enterprise seamlessly integrates with other operational systems and tools through its robust API, enabling organizations to automate workflows, increase efficiency, and drive productivity across their entire technology ecosystem. The gPanel API also allows administrators to access system logs and automate onboarding, decommissioning, and standard policies.
- Advanced Reporting: gPanel Enterprise provides in-depth insights into user activity. Administrators can generate customizable reports and leverage data-driven analytics to make informed decisions and optimize their Google Workspace environment. These reports span a user’s entire lifecycle, going well beyond the six-month reports available in the Google Admin console.
- Advanced User Management: With enhanced user management tools, administrators gain comprehensive control over user access, permissions, and security settings. Streamlined workflows ensure efficient onboarding, offboarding, and management of user accounts.
- Delegated Administration: This feature enables the delegation of administrative tasks to specific users or teams within the organization, empowering them with the necessary control while maintaining overall security and compliance. Such as allowing a user to assign their email inbox management tasks to a colleague using google workspace delegation.
- Enhanced Security and Compliance: gPanel Enterprise offers advanced security features, including auditing and monitoring tools, allowing administrators to monitor externally shared documents and address potential security threats proactively. These insights facilitate compliance with industry regulations, data protection policies, and internal governance requirements.
The Advanced Reporting capabilities and gPanel API are Enterprise-exclusive features and are not currently available in gPanel Starter or Standard.
How gPanel® Enterprise Empowers Workspace Admins
Now that we’ve reviewed the features, let’s look into some use cases and explore how gPanel Enterprise enhances Workspace management and administration.
1. User Management
Onboarding, offboarding, and managing user accounts can be a time-consuming and error-prone process. From creating and organizing users to ensuring proper access and permissions, administrators often grapple with the intricacies of user management.
gPanel Enterprise streamlines these tasks, offering intuitive controls, bulk management capabilities, and automation features that simplify user provisioning and reduce administrative overhead.
2. Security & Compliance
As data security and compliance requirements become increasingly stringent, administrators must stay vigilant to protect sensitive information. Maintaining a robust security framework, monitoring data access, and ensuring compliance with industry regulations can be overwhelming.
gPanel Enterprise allows administrators to easily monitor documents that users have shared with external audiences, thereby giving them more control over their company’s data. These insights help organizations practice better enterprise security and facilitate compliance with industry regulations, data protection policies, and internal governance requirements.
gPanel Enterprise also offers more robust reporting capabilities, allowing administrators to generate activities reports and quickly identify potential security risks, such as documents they need to revoke external access to or change ownership of. Our Enterprise reports span a users’ entire lifecycle — well beyond the six months’ worth of data available in Google Admin Console
3. Collaboration & Team Productivity
Google Workspace's collaborative tools are designed to enhance teamwork and productivity. Using Google Admin Console, administrators are able to manage shared drives, permissions, and collaborative features across teams.
These features were previously unavailable in gPanel. Many users found that navigating back and forth between the Admin Console and gPanel in order to access the different tools created inefficiencies.
With gPanel Enterprise*, administrators now have centralized control over shared drives, real-time collaboration settings, and visibility into team productivity right from the gPanel platform. This addition empowers admins to access data from one place, thereby optimizing collaboration workflows and driving greater efficiency.
Plus, thanks to our new Enterprise-exclusive API, administrators can integrate gPanel with other operational and productivity tools — such as Splunk, Okta, and common HR and security compliance systems — so admins can more easily manage and audit their data and streamline workflows.
*Shared drives are also available in gPanel Standard, but not Starter.
Get Started With gPanel® Enterprise
gPanel Enterprise is the newest way Promevo helps organizations harness the robust capabilities of Google and accelerate growth like never before.
If you are an existing customer, contact your dedicated Client Success manager to learn how easy it is to upgrade your current gPanel subscription. You can also contact sales to schedule a demo of gPanel Enterprise or learn more about pricing. If you’d like to stay up to date on the latest software updates, subscribe to our newsletter.