Google Workspace Admin console gives you superior user management capabilities for your Google Workspace environment. If you’ve been wondering about Google Workspace Admin console users, here’s everything you need to know.
Basics of Users in the Google Workspace Admin Console
User accounts give employees a username and password to access Google Workspace, as well as a managed email address. With the Google Workspace Admin console, you can easily manage all the users in your organization. Some popular user management features of Google Workspace Admin console include the ability to:
- Quickly add new users
- Configure security settings
- Manage the organizational units (OUs) they belong to
- Reset passwords as needed
- Manage Drive usage and view the amount of remaining storage
- View and manage all roles and privileges assigned to your users
- And more
Benefits of Managing Users in the Google Workspace Admin Console
Google Admin console gives administrators comprehensive control over user activity from a single unified interface. When you choose Google Workspace for your organization, you’ll have the power of intuitive, easy-to-use dashboards to manage users, groups, and devices.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I manage users in Google Workspace?
You can manage users in Google Workspace from the Google Admin console.
How do I add a user to Google Workspace Admin console?
Sign in to the Google Admin Console using your administrator account. Go to Users, then click Invite new user/Add new user at the top of the page. Fill in the requisite user information, then click Add New User.
How do I find users in the Google Workspace Admin console?To find a user account from your Google Admin console, you can use one of several methods.
- Go to Menu > Directory > Users and perform a visual scan of your user list.
- Go to Menu > Directory > Users and click Add a Filter above the Users list. Then, choose a category to filter such as first name or email and click Apply. Locate the user in the filter results.
- Type the user’s name or email address in the search box in the Google Admin console and locate the user in the results.