Google Workspace offers a suite of productivity apps that allow teams of all sizes to connect, create, and collaborate. Workspace tools allow every team member to contribute, regardless of their location, role, and device. The system also has enterprise-grade security and a cloud structure so that your information is protected no matter how you work.
Included Apps in Google Workspace
Workspace is home to the apps that billions of users know and love. Here is a look at what your Google Workspace plan could include:
- Gmail - Gmail is Google’s email system that allows you to send and receive messages using your professional email address.
- Drive - Google Drive allows you to store, access, and share files in one secure place backed up by Google Cloud.
- Calendar - Google Calendar brings all your meetings to one place so you can effectively collaborate and manage your time.
- Meet - Google Meet helps your team stay connected with enterprise-grade video conferencing built on Google’s secure global infrastructure.
- Chat - From direct messaging to group conversations, Google Chat keeps teams connected no matter where they work.
- Docs - Google Docs allows you to create and edit text documents in your browser. Docs makes collaboration easy by allowing multiple users to access and edit documents at the same time.
- Sheets - Google Sheets offer smart, secure spreadsheets for fast-moving organizations.
- Slides - With Slides, you can create and edit presentations in your browser — no software required.
- Forms - Google Forms lets you create custom forms and surveys at no extra cost.
- Sites - Use Google Sites to create impactful team sites for a project or event without the need to learn programming or design.
- Keep - Google Keep helps you stay organized by capturing to-dos, notes, and inspiration all in one place.
- Jamboard - Jamboard allows you to sketch ideas whiteboard-style while benefiting from the access and connectivity of an interactive canvas.
- Apps Script - Apps Script is the only low-code platform that makes it easy to build business solutions that integrate and automate Google Workspace.
- Cloud Search - Cloud Search allows you to instantly search across your company’s content to find Docs, Sheets, and more.
There are different versions of Google Workspace plans to accommodate all styles of businesses. Depending on your Google Workspace business or enterprise editions, you may have access to additional features that enhance storage, security, administrator access, and more.
Powerful Add-On Apps for Google Workspace
- AppSheet - Google AppSheet allows users to build mobile and desktop apps and customize features, UX, security, and branding. AppSheet also allows you to capture data using forms, barcodes, locations, signatures, and photos.
- Google Voice - Google Voice is a business phone system plan. Voice uses powerful AI to ensure employees stay connected to each other and their customers. Google Voice has built-in security and an intuitive admin and user experience so you can focus on moving your business forward. It is integrated with Google Workspace to:
- Make and receive calls directly from Gmail
- Support calls into Google Meet in HD at no cost
- Synchronize out of office and working hours from Calendars
Better Management of Workspace Apps
gPanel® software by Promevo is an exclusive Google Workspace management and reporting solution. This centralized user management and security interface delivers peace of mind with its robust suite of features. gPanel® software can streamline user management for visibility and complete control of user’s Google Apps including Docs, Drive, and Gmail within your domain.
Google Workspace and Promevo
Whether your company is purchasing Google Workspace licenses for the first time, renewing, or just wants to get more benefits by transferring your billing, Google Workspace is more powerful when combined with Promevo.
Google Workspace Powered by gPanel®️
- Our gPanel®️ management and security interface automates common admin tasks and provides centralized control for all data and settings.
gPanel®️ Starter Edition Bundle
- For business and government clients, the gPanel®️ starter edition is automatically bundled in with Google Workspace licenses.
- Our in-house, dedicated support team is always ready to serve you. You’ll have access to our Google Certified Engineer team for data migrations and custom technical projects.
Contact Promevo today to start your Google journey.
Frequently Asked Questions
What apps come with Google Workspace?
Google Workspace is home to Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Meet, Chat, Calendar, and much more.
Does Google Workspace have an app?
Many Google Workspace applications can be installed on mobile devices, like Gmail and Docs.
What is G Suite replaced by?
G Suite is the previous name of what is now Google Workspace.